Thursday, February 23, 2012

Three Blogs For A Thursday #10

I'm off to sew up a few orders after some crazy collating of Busy Bag Ideas! If you're participating in the Just For Daisy and Paint on the Ceiling Busy Bag Swap you will get an email over the next few days advising you what to do next! 


If you're in Australia but haven't signed up yet, take a look at this post here and sign up to get a bag of fabulous engaging ideas for your toddler!

Here are three quick blogs for this Thursday!


We've visited this one before but since we're linking up with our Busy Bag Swap I wanted to remind you how fabulous my sister in law's blog Paint On The Ceiling is! Find some fabulous ideas for art and play for your children!

                               
I found this sweet little blog through the Fat Quarter swap that I'm participating in! Take a look around :) I'm loving these cute coat hangers!



If you're looking for an idea for your Busy Bag or you just want something new and fun to occupy your toddler - head over to The Imagination Tree!


post signature