Tuesday, January 31, 2012

To Do This Week :: well, that's if she naps!

So it's Tuesday already! And we have our 19 week scan this afternoon!! Oooo!! The gender will be revealed! Can't wait! :)

Crazy schedules this week might limit craft but I vow they won't stop it altogether!! - limited, especially as Miss Daisy has not gone down for a nap two days in a row!



Last night I cut most of my fat quarters for the fat quarter swap! Can't wait to send them off and await my parcel in return!




I've decided to only cut/send two pairs of the retro Dri Glo pillowcases and keep the yellow/orange matching pairs of Sheridans for our bed. I'm hoping to piece together a vintage scrappy quilt and the pillowcases will be a perfect match!



With that done I used a few of the scraps to make some drawstring bags for Miss Daisy's playdough toys and such!



Whilst she's not napping the last two days I'm getting my downtime (clean, cook, sew) by switching on her new DVD of In The Night Garden! She loves it! And I need the few minutes of rest! (By the way it's like 40'C here at the moment but we've got blanky because the air con has been on since 8am!)



I've also been pinning Valentine's ideas madly on my Valentine's Day board. I've collected some of my pink/red fabrics and am getting my craft on!



Posting tomorrow about a super easy cheats cushion cover! :-)
Sneak peak... this was my inspiration for the front panel! :) Just wait 'til you see how I did the back! :)


More Valentine's Crafts and Ideas to come!