Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to blogging...


I feel like the last few months have flown by without so much as taking a breath!

We had the madness of 'birthday month' in July... (see Miss Daisy's Rainbow Party here and here) with the 3 of us, my sister, a handful of other friends and relatives and a determined new nephew all within a few weeks of each other it's over before we know it's begun!

Now it's August and the days have passed swiftly once again!
I am disappointed I haven't frequented my blog as often as I used to. Mostly because I haven't frequented my loves of cooking, photography and sewing as much as I have liked to in the past.

So here I am, making myself some kind of plea or promise, no, perhaps a plan!
Yes, a plan!

To blog regularly. To bake regularly. To photograph constantly. 
To sew steadily (like that one!?)
And to share the things that are inspiring and encouraging to me.

Watch this space!

PS. Did you see my little cutie up there...? Yep - she reads on the loo! 

my signature