Thursday, November 1, 2012

Discovery box :: Infant play


I've found myself a little behind in the activities and experiences that I prepare and execute for Miss Peppa... she's now approaching 5 months old (here's Miss Daisy at 4 months!) and I'm realising there is so much I could be doing with her. One particularly easy experience to give her is sensory play. She is certainly privy to many sights and sounds throughout her day, Miss Daisy makes sure of that. However, this lovely little play session was shared with mumma and baby while Miss Daisy napped.

I gathered a few of her favourite toys as well as a variety of textured objects for her to grasp, mouth and generally just experience! She also enjoyed some tummy time gazing at the fabulous rainbow bag I thrifted last year that it was all gathered up in! I've used this bag for so many things but not yet found it's purpose in life. I'm a little too in love with it to settle for one job I think!

Here is Miss Peppa enjoying some sensory fun! Her grasp is getting much better, she can pass objects between her hands AND of course, they generally always reach her mouth!

Just For Daisy:: Infant Sensory FunJust For Daisy:: Infant Sensory Fun
Just For Daisy:: Infant Sensory FunJust For Daisy:: Infant Sensory Fun
Just For Daisy:: Infant Sensory Fun

Just For Daisy:: Infant Sensory FunJust For Daisy:: Infant Sensory Fun
Tell me mothers of multiple children... did you manage to give your second/subsequent children the same amount of experiences/attention as your first?