Thursday, September 8, 2011

Three Blogs For A Thursday

Can it really be Thursday again!?



I saw Christmas fabric yesterday in Spotlight - that means the year is almost over, in September!

Well, here is some of what's been taking up my time this week! :) Hope you like it!




I have tried to link up here regularly with Scavenger Hunt Sunday. See here for my past entries. Ashley is super talented and shares her super talents each week! Great for learning about photography. She also shares a little about herself each week! :) Truly a delightful blog!

I love everything about this blog. Rubyellen is just gorgeous - she loves all things vintage, her family, God and blogs beautifully!
She has the cutest little girls (with #4 due any day).
Certainly a place I can read for hours! :)



What can I say... I am a little in love with this blog! 
Another talented Mummy bloggin' her stuff!
I've linked up to a cute felt project which I think would make a great gift idea for littlies! 
Take a look!

Well, that's me for another Thursday! 
Wow, these weeks really are flying by!

I'm working on getting a linky up and running if anyone would like to link up in the future...watch this space! I'd love to know what you're reading and find more blogs to fill my time! :) Now I'm off to bake some Honey, Wheat and Oatmeal bread.

post signature