Sunday, September 4, 2011

{Scavenger Hunt Sunday #8}

I've linked up again this week with Scavenger Hunt Sunday over at Ashley Sisk's Ramblings and Photos. Head over and take a look at some of the amazing photos that were taken this week! :)



Here are my interpretations of this week's prompts! Let me know what you think - I'd love to stop by your blog and see your pictures too! 
{Stairs}
This one is out of the archives. SOOC.
I love the contrast of the old and the new! This was from our holiday out west, we did the
l-o-n-g walk to the Breadknife in the Warrumbungle National Park, Australia.
I've added an extra picture of the amazing view of the 'Breadknife' from the top of a nearby crag we climbed.



{Macro}
A nice day in the Botanical Garden's with her cousins. Stopping to smell the roses!



{Clouds}
The sky is falling! These clouds look heavy & light as a feather all at once!



{Abstract}
This was the compacted ground when we took our 4wd out yesterday... I thought it made a rather abstract pattern. 



{Smile}
You can't see it, but it's there! :) It was Father's Day here today... smile!



Next week's prompts are:
Bokeh, Process of Elimination, Remember, Statues, Flying High

Come and join in! :) Or take a look at some of my older hunts HERE.

post signature