Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Three Blogs For A Thursday #5

I haven't been in blog land over the last week. It's school holidays for the Mr and so we're enjoying some family time.
I've also been sewing a lot for the upcoming Just For Daisy Summer Collection I'm releasing on facebook and madeit.com.au  Nov 1st - stay tuned!


Here are my three blogs for this Thursday! Head over and take a look! :)


Lovely blog with some delightful ideas. I particularly love the pinterest parties! :) Take a look!

I love reading the happenings from Amy at A Good Life. She also posts on Instagram a lot! And I love Instagram!


This Mama has the most amazing style! I pine for a 'new' wardrobe every time I look through her trendy fashion posts. A challenge to use the things I've got in new creative ways! 

Looking forward to sharing some pics of what I've been sewing soon! :) 

I'll be back to blogland properly after our family holiday time is up! :) 

post signature