Saturday, July 23, 2011

I heart iPhonography

So I love linking up each week (well, most weeks) to Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley Sisk.

Recently I discovered something new, iPhonography
So I decided I'd try to combine the two this week and link up to a few new blogs in the hope of finding out more about the art of photography on the humble iPhone 4! 
Here's my attempt!


I've used Instagram on the phone as well as some photographs straight from the iPhone 4 camera function.

Here's Miss Daisy doing some of the things she loves!

 

We celebrated a milestone birthday for Daddy this week... Happy Birthday! xx


And the very next day our cute little nephew decided to come 4 weeks early! More July birthdays! Welcome Little Man! :) x


And my last additions... I love the look of the 'toaster' lens in Instagram... it was perfect for these trees on our little 4WD'ing trek today! Aren't they stunning!


This last shot is my favourite! Just beautiful! Mystical even! 

Linking up to:


my signature