Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vintage Fabric Stash

Last week I hit our local Salvo's store and bought some fabulous fabric!
Sifting through the second-hand linen section turned up some delightful fabric pillowcases, sheets and quilt covers. 

All perfect for re-purposing into something new and useful, without spending a lot of money or using a new product! What a great way to source new fabrics and recycle old items - giving them new life!

They looked so nice swishing around in the washing machine. 




I can't wait to make a bunting from these gorgeous quilt covers. And I think a nappy wallet is in order for my handbag! AND I'd love a peg bag like Unky Dean's so I might line it with one of these delicious fabrics!



Don't you think this bird pillowcase is divine!

Oh! New fabric is so much fun! :)

my signature