Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Chicks

I have installed a new comments interface and am super keen to see how it works. 
That means I want you to leave me a comment! :)

Tomorrow is Mother's Group day - love seeing my girls and their bubs! I've offered to do some craft with our babies to celebrate their first Easter. 

I found this delightful little (like my play on words!) Easter Chick from A Little Delightful.

Tomorrow I will add some pics of our gorgeous babies doing their own Easter Chicks! 

For now it's time for bed!

Looking forward to interacting with you better with our new comment system!


Finally, I have made it back to the land of blog!

We've had so many full days with no time for computer let alone blogging! But it's been lovely catching up with family and friends - staying VERY busy these holidays!

Here is little Miss Daisy with her Easter Chick! Unfortunately doing craft with 9 month olds meant I didn't get any action/in the process shots!! But the finished product was super cute!

Happy Easter everyone!