Thursday, September 6, 2012

Three Blogs For A Thursday #14


Wow! The last week has flown by!

We've now got 44 participants in our second Busy Bag Swap - and so many great ideas are flooding in! Can't wait to see the finished products!

If you haven't already head over and 'like' Just For Daisy on Facebook to keep up to date with Busy Bags. Even if you're not in the swap you can be sure that you'll find some fabulous ideas for things you can make for your own children! This is set to be a fabulous swap!

You could also take a look at Hannah from Paint On The Ceiling's Busy Bag Pinboard or my own over here! So many great ideas for keeping little ones occupied!


Here are three blogs for this sunny Thursday! Enjoy!

 A delightful blog about the lovely little things in life! Grab a cup of coffee and relax... enjoy reading the musings of Kylie at Octavia and Vicky.


There are so many fabulous toddler activities archived over at A Little Learning for two! I absolutely love how she repurposed this cot into something useful for years to come!



I am a lover of books... Miss Daisy is a lover of books... I am hoping to instill a love of books in Miss Peppa too! And this is a fabulous place to motivate, educate and simply inspire me to do so! I have loved looking around My Little Bookcase and be sure to follow on facebook too as there are always fabulous things popping up!