Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{Stopping to watch the grass grow}

It's been busy here of late, we've bought a new car and sold an existing car. 
We've had poor Miss Daisy with terrible teething and everything horrible that comes with it. We've double and triple booked our weekends and evenings.

All of the above have been rewarding, well perhaps not the teething, but tiring!

So I haven't visited blog land as much as usual. 

However, in my absence...
I've also been enjoying some sewing, photography and cooking and a little guest blogging. 
(I'll keep you posted on where to look!)

There will be plenty more happening here in the coming weeks. 

Looking forward to sharing more with you. I especially cannot wait until next Sunday's Photo Scavenger Hunt... I have 4/5 photos ready to go! 

Today we stopped to watch the grass grow.



my signature