Monday, May 16, 2011

{Scavenger Hunt Sunday #3}

Blogger has not been cooperating with me (and many others) all week! I decided not to attempt posting after hearing of so many others losing things all week.

I've made it back just in time for this weeks Sunday Scavenger Hunt hosted by Ashley Sisk. Take a look at the fabulous photos from others by clicking below!








Here is what I came up with this week :) 
(some are from 'the archives' - sorry I was unwell this week!)

{Give me Flowers}
This one is an old photo - also from our trip to Port Arthur, Tasmania in 2009. But I love it and it instantly came to mind when I thought of flowers. The same church as my first weeks Scavenger Hunt is in the background!



{Visual Contrast}
We took our new car out driving in the Southern Highlands of NSW today. The National Park was picturesque on quite a chilly Autumn's day. We had lots of fun and I snapped this shot. Isn't she so teeny tiny next to this big car!



{Friendship}
This delightful shot is of Daisy-girl and her cousin Miss MJ! So cute. Miss Daisy was lucky enough to have a thoughful cousin share her Vegemite sandwich! Now that's friendship! 



{Before and After}
My beautiful niece turned 2 this week. She had a delightful little party with a few close friends. She loves to finger paint so her party game/activity was to paint some rocks. It was a hit!




{Dark}
didn't find a shot for this one! :( looking forward to seeing others' interpretations!


Have a wonderful week!


my signature