Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Recipe: Peach Muffins

Peach Muffins

After seeing a recipe for a peach and yogurt slice I decided to go to the trusty Muffin Bible and create some peach muffines instead!

Sure enough there was a recipe for Peach Muffins... much to my delight they also had cinnamon sugar on top! Mmmm!






This recipe made quite a big batch of muffins, 12 jumbo muffins and another 12 cupcake size. However, I burnt the last tray (6 jumbos) as it was feed-time for Daisy-girl and my DH heard the oven timer but thought I'd get it!





Admittedly I did then spend 10 minutes in the kitchen taking the photos of the other cooked muffins. This was without realising the last six were still happily (or not so happily) baking away in the 200'C oven once Little Miss D was in bed! 

Shared blame?!? :)
Click on any image to enlarge


Here is the yummy finished product, I just love the way the cinnamon sugar goes all sweet and toffee like with a little bit of crunch on top! Yummy!





Now to put a use to these little muffins! Baking life was so easy when I had school friends to eat them with! Perhaps some will make it to the freezer...



Now off to take some pictures of the cute little "Baby Blocks" I've been making... I will link 
to a great tutorial soon! :) 

So much sewing to do and 'sew' many other distractions - like this little girl!! :)





Let me know what you think of the muffins - you could always halve the recipe
or freeze some if it's too big a batch! 

Enjoy!