Thursday, March 17, 2011

Easter Craft Egg-stravaganza!

My little Daisy-girl is not quite big enough to make Easter Craft with me, particularly the sew-and-tell variety that I'd love to make! But that didn't stop me from searching high and low for beautiful Easter crafts.

Retro Mama

Here are just a few of the delightful handcrafts that I discovered in my Easter Hunt!



This beautiful embroidered wall hanging is from Holiday Crafts and Creations - I love the way layers of felt can look!


It wouldn't be Easter morning without a lovely basket to place all those yummy eggs you find. The Moda Bakeshop has made this fabulous Easter basket - I love it!


Pink Penguin have made a lovely patchwork Easter basket - this is a great tutorial, I will definitely be trying this one... maybe to put Miss Daisy's toys in for church. Beautiful!


Ooooo!! I love these eggs! If only they were edible! Aren't they just gorgeous! I love these patterns by Retro Mama and V & Co... 


And finally from Andrea Creates... this beautiful 'Chocolate' Easter Bunny.. I can't wait to make some of these (I think I'll use fabrics rather than felt but these chocolate felt bunnies do look yummy!)


Happy Crafting!
Let me know if you make anything and take a look at these lovely blogs!



my signature

Easter is...
Philippians 2:6-11

6 Who, being in very nature God,
   did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
   by taking the very nature of a servant,
   being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
   he humbled himself
   by becoming obedient to death—
      even death on a cross!



 9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
   and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
   in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
   to the glory of God the Father.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding my fabric basket :) What a great collection of fun easter related tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Looking forward to making your basket. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec I wish I had time to make some of these... just beautiful!!! Maybe ill ask my mummy if she can make some for me!!! <3 Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE both baskets... but I think the patchwork one is all I'll be able to manage - the other looks too fiddly but DIVINE!!
    Thanks Stevie <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including our felt wall hanging! All of these ideas are so cute!!! I love the little felt chocolate bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.
I read all comments and will respond as best I can!
Thanks for visiting!

Rebekah