Rasberry Spice Muffins!
This one is a yummy one! Rasberry Spice Muffins in my new little patty cases!
It comes from the "Muffin Bible" which was actually a present I bought for my hubby 6 years ago!
Making the Magic Happen!
1. Blend together 2 cups plain flour, 3/4 tsp baking soda, 3/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp ginger and 1/4 tsp salt together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk 1 cup sugar and 2 eggs in a small bowl until light. Blend in 2 tsp vanilla essence, 1/2 cup oil and 60g of melted butter (cooled)
3. Make a large well in centre of dry ingredients, pour in egg-sugar mixture and combine the two mixtures quickly until batter is formed.
4. Gently fold in 1 cup raspberries (I use frozen!)
5. Spoon batter into muffin tin or individual cases.
6. Bake at 200'C for 20-25 minutes
Here are my muffins in their pretty cases before baking!
And in their pretty cases after baking!
And here they are all ready to give away!
Merry Christmas Everyone! x