Thursday, August 16, 2012

Three Blogs For A Thursday #11

Have I got a treat for you!

It's Thursday here and that means I'm going to try and get Three Blogs For A Thursday back up and running!

Lately my days and nights have revolved around two special little girls, leaving not much time for blogging! So I thought introducing you to some more of my much loved and frequently read blogs would be a good idea for all!

Here are three fabulous Aussie blogs for you to enjoy!


Kate from Picklebums is so much fun to read! I've long enjoyed this blog since my SIL introduced me... she's also an avid pinner and I can't help but repin almost all of what she discovers! Definitely worth spending some time! Also check out her new linkup "Real Life Wednesday"


What can I say... this amazing blog tied for first place in the Circle Of Mums Top 25 kid bloggers... This was an international competition with some fabulous blogs vying for first place! You will find endless ideas her to keep you and your little ones occupied!

I admire Pauline's creativity and attention to detail. She has some of the most interesting activities and I particularly love one of her latest posts on her Pinterest makeover. I told you, attention to detail! Take a look - you won't be disappointed!

Well, that's me for this Thursday... I still have so many hours I could spend at each of these blogs and MORE!! Looking forward to linking you up to some of my other Aussie Blog Friends next week!

If you're new here take a look at the archives for Three Blog Thursday and get lost for awhile with a cuppa and some fabulous blogs!

Happy Thursday!