Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bringing Books To Life

Lately I've seen some fantastic posts about bringing books to life for our children. Fostering a love for reading is such a wonderful gift that we can give to our children from such an 

There were a few I found on We're Going On A Bear Hunt & The Three Little Pigs and I've also pinned a few (read: MANY) links to handmade Princess & The Pea fabric sets here and here!

Well, this morning Miss Daisy was keen on reading this book "Five In The Bed" over and over again! Aside from getting how many are in the bed mixed up she can read along to this one herself. 
So I decided we'd go into her bedroom and bring this little book to life!

We collected five little friends who all jumped in the bed... then we read the story once again!










We had a great time with this and I can't wait to do it with some more of her books! 
We will have to do our next one outside!

Have you thought about bringing any of your child's books to life? 
I'd love to hear about it!