Whilst I was packing I found some fabrics I'd set aside to make an I Spy lap quilt that hadn't eventuated yet! I couldn't resist using them for something (knowing the lap quilt was still a way off) so I decided to make a little bean bag game for Miss Daisy.
These were really simple to make and you could probably hand sew them if you didn't have a machine.
Here's what I did:
1. Cut out your desired amount of squares and iron flat. (I did 13 because that was the amount of fabrics I had in the I Spy pile!) :)
2. Fold in half to create a triangle with right sides facing each other. Sew around with a 1/4 inch seam leaving approximately a 1 inch opening.
3. Turn inside out and tuck in any excess fabric from opening. Iron flat.
5. Sew your opening closed. I would usually hand stitch to create a neat and 'invisible' finish but wanted this to be strong (and quick to finish) so I top stitched with my machine.
6. Voila. You have yourself a set of bright fun filled bean bags.
7. The ideas for these are endless. Enjoy!