Thursday, December 8, 2011

Three Blogs For A Thursday #6

I haven't done this in a while but thought I'd share some of what I've been reading lately! :)




I've loved perusing through this delightful blog of Rhonda's. It's really made me consider where we can improve the way we run our household. This is where I got the fabulous 'recipe' for the Laundry Liquid which I made (and LOVE!). I've also come up with some other great ideas for around the house. Looking forward to the release of Rhonda's book! Definitely worth a visit.




I found this site in my travels and couldn't resist making these delicious Banana Cookies! Arent' they cute, shaped like little bananas! Miss Daisy enjoyed these, but they kept going missing... I discovered that Daddy had quite a fancy for them too! A hit for everyone! Yum!



I am loving all the crafty things that this blog has to offer! And they have a regular blog hop to help you mingle! Yay! What a great place to hang out! :-) I love their cute Snowmen Festive Craft... head over and take a look!

What have you been browsing this week!? Feel free to share in the comments below - I'd love to visit your blog or a blog you suggest!


post signature