Thursday, December 9, 2010

10 December 2005


Tomorrow is 10 December 2010, 5 years ago tomorrow, I was married to my best friend!


How time flies (when you're having fun!) 






This is the song I walked down the aisle to! My Dad and I would listen to this song together when I was a little girl....


The Lonely Shepherd


This is my Dad and I dancing at the reception! 




So what does one learn in five years of marriage?!


Here are just 5 things! (There are many more)


1. Keep focussed on things above! The Lord has blessed us greatly in our marriage and continues to do so.


2. Know each others Love Language and speak that language!


3. Kiss. Hug. Etc. ;)


4. Forgive. Often.


5. Serve one another




In our 5 years of marriage we have experienced highs and lows together. But one thing has remained constant, our love and commitment to each other and to the Lord.


And after 5 years, you still make my stomach do cartwheels! :) xxx




                                               All my love, forever. x