Monday, September 13, 2010

What Should I Bake Today!?

Whenever there is no chocolate left in the house - it's time to start baking!


Today I can't decide what to bake, perhaps Jam/Coconut Slice... 


I think I'll make scones tomorrow for Mother's Group on Wednesday... 


Some of my favourites are Caramel Slice, Anzac Biscuits, Banana Bread, Banana Cake, Banana Muffins... yes I like banana! and Cranberry/White Choc Chip Cookies...


Then suddenly I remember the kitchen is in shambles! Roast last night didn't get cleaned up! There's my first step!


Back soon with the results to the question - What Should I Bake Today!?






2 comments:

  1. Ended up cooking double choc chip cookies... a beautiful brown sugar and creamed butter base... quite delicious... sent some home with the in laws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rest of the dough went in the freezer... I've taken a chunk out once.... to microwave and mix through my ice cream! Oh dear!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.
I read all comments and will respond as best I can!
Thanks for visiting!

Rebekah