Tuesday, January 7, 2014

10 FREE Printable Calendars for 2014

Last year the lovely Kate from Picklebums created a gorgeous printable wall calendar which I printed several copies of and used on our wall as well as in a planner folder throughout the year.

I've been scrounging around the web for a 2014 calendar to print and thought I'd share my top ten with you!

There are some amazing designs from some super lovely bloggers and each of these is FREE!


These illustrations are just too cute for words!

I love the extra organised factor of a clean white calendar and a to do list!

Clean and crisp with a good splash of colour!


Oh my! I am in love with this! You'd pay oh so much for an insert like this! Print it now! 

Beautiful illustrations and each month has three virtues listed. Inspiring. 

You can see a pattern here. I love calendars simple with lots of white space! To fill up!

Once again. White with a splash of colour. Perfection.

These are absolutely delightful. The illustrations are whimsy, the font is cute and I love the idea of displaying in the wood block. My desk will thank me!

These cute illustrations really sucked me in on this one!

And for my blogging friends... this gorgeous planner printable is FREE and amazingly useful! Print it now!

I hope you've found something you love! I have a feeling there will be calendars and planners right through my house this year!
Now I'm off to Officeworks to print, bind and collect some cute stationery to go with these new calendars!

Are you a sucker for stationery like me?? 
Do you still like to have calendars and planners on paper in this techno age?