Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hello, I'm back!!

Well it's turned into an extended kind of break! We enjoyed two weeks of family time while hubby was off and then I've snatched a few extra days (weeks) to continue taking it easy!

It's given me time to think about the direction I wish for this blog to take and I feel as though I'm sort of pressing the rewind button. Taking Just For Daisy back to it's original, simple form and purpose.

If you're a die hard fan of Just For Daisy (haha, anyone?!) then you'd have noticed that my facebook page is no longer there. I've disabled it until further notice as I feel like it's a time thief and not necessary for the direction I want this blog to go!

If you want to make sure you keep receiving my posts you can subscribe by email over on the right there and get Just For Daisy straight to your inbox.. or you can follow me in your reader of choice! :) Otherwise just pop in when you remember! I'd love to still connect with you and I know that facebook directed plenty of people here that I now won't see....so please keep sending me your lovely comments and messages! :) I'm also still on instagram and pinterest so feel free to jump on board there too!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to being present at home and in this space in a new and focused way. Sharing with you the things that are happening in my life and with the loves of my life.
That is after all, Just For Daisy.

Li'l Peppa - 13mo
(Sick but happy playing dress ups!)