Wednesday, January 13, 2016

An amazing illustrator - Hannah Sommerville

This was my $8 Christmas gift this year from my sister in law! Isn't it amazing! She's such a talented artist/illustrator... and I reap the benefits regularly!!
Our boys swap 6 packs of exotic beer each Christmas, we've usually made each other something or bought something small. This year we weren't going to do anything but after seeing a colouring in desk calendar I thought would be a good addition to this busy illustrators desk I couldn't resist the $8 purchase but said not to bother with anything for me in return.... well, this is what she whipped up anyway!!

Let me introduce you to my sister in law Hannah Sommerville and her amazing website. She has two picture books being published in the next few months and two already in print that you should grab!!

Don't you just love this creation she made of my three gorgeous cherubs!! So beautiful!