Tuesday, January 25, 2011

back to blogging.

so it would appear obvious that i've had a 'break' from blogging!

i have enjoyed some quality time at home with my hubby and little daisy girl...

time for him to go back to work and me back into the swing of things... which will include blogging!

watch this space as i've made some cute printables and have plenty to post about!

coming soon...

{household printables}
{homemaking post}
{making fabric yo yo's tutorial}
{bump photo shoot} my gorgeous sister and niece
{cute baby shower} by [thecelebrationemporium] see it here

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.
I read all comments and will respond as best I can!
Thanks for visiting!

Rebekah