Monday, September 12, 2016

Spring 2016

I can't believe it's September. Spring! 
I remember when u used to think 3 blog posts in a month was disappointing! It's become three posts in a year for 2016! Far out!

This afternoon my neighbour has the kiddies. I've totally wasted the time I had. Clothes off the line. Clothes folded. Clothes out away. Sit on lounge. Look at instagram. You know how it is right?!

Then I had a little quiet reading time which was nice! I'm trying to get my veggie garden into full swing this year. Beginning with fencing my chooks out of it!!! 


Life is full of commitments and our calendar is so full. But we like it. 
There's an element of fun to the busyness and of course lots of family time in there which is our favourite!


I'd like to start writing here again but unsure of what that might look like! I'm still baking. Hardly any sewing! Lots of snail mailing. And trying to spend as much time in my garden as I can!


All that while making the most of my time with these three previous souls!


A very proud Miss 4 when I came in from hanging the washing this morning 'I made myself some icecream mum!' At least she added lots of chia seeds!!

Well, we'll see if I can conjure up some motivation to get this page back in action in some way shape or form!!!